Thursday, January 26, 2006

Age is just a number...

Until you turn 25! My god! I'm in my mid-twenties! And I'm using a lot of exclamation marks!

Having lived a quarter century it amazes me at what I've done with my life and where I'm going. Shit, I'm surprised I even managed to tie my shoes properly (that's why I keep half my shoes tied all the time and slip my feet in and out).

I can't say too much about it really, without getting into deep introspective gobbely-gook (that's right, I used gobbely-gook), but I should say that things are not much...different. Aside from people randomly singing "Happy Birthday" or the girlfriend appearing with a balloon and a be-candled brownie, it's just another day. I'm sure my mom doesn't like remembering the exciting experience she had birthing me. I mean, time's passing without my control so I just have to accept it and keep riding the wave. Right?

But, fuck, what am I doing with my life?! What are we all doing? I just want to play drums and drink tea on Sunday afternoons. Do I have to be over 65 to enjoy that? Hell no!

No comments: